Below are salaries effective 7/1/2015
|First Year ||$56,500 |
|Second Year ||$57,500 |
|Third Year ||$59,500 |
Resident Physicians will receive an additional $1,000 (use or lose) annually which may be used for:
- local mileage reimbursement (not taxable if documented)
- child care expense (taxable)
- fitness center memberships (taxable)
- medical student loan payments (taxable)
- personal health insurance premium liability (taxable)
- additional medical/dental reimbursement (taxable)
The Resident Physician will receive a one-time signing bonus/relocation allowance in his/her first year. Any receipts provided for qualified moving expenses (as determined by the I.R.S.) will reduce the portion of the allowance which is taxable. Resident Physicians are entitled to 18 business days paid for time off per year.
The Foundation does provide medical malpractice insurance, medical, health, disability and life Insurance as well as continuing medical education funds for the resident physicians.